TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms of service (“terms”) carefully before you make the decision to purchase a product, service or event (collectively “Services” and individually a “Service”) offered by Imparture Limited and its subsidiary Imparture, Inc. (herein referred to collectively as “Imparture”) through imparture.co, imparture.com, impartsocial.com or consummatesales.com (collectively “Imparture Sites” and individually a “Site”).
Imparture is a global training provider that specializes in providing training workshops and events via the following delivery methods:"Scheduled" Courses:
- Training Workshops / Public Training – Training events sold on a per ticket basis, facilitated in person within a select number of city center locations across both the UK & US by a member of the Imparture training team.
- Online Training – Training events sold on a per ticket basis, facilitated online via conference call and screen-sharing technology by a member of the Imparture training team.
- Bespoke Training – Training events sold on a per event basis, facilitated at the customer’s place of business by a member of the Imparture training team. By nature, these programs are tailored specifically to meet business objectives.
Whilst the conditions laid out within these terms are consistent across all delivery methods, where variances exist, these are clearly marked where relevant.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
- Imparture reserves the right to modify these terms at any time by posting an updated version of the terms on Imparture Sites. You agree to visit an Imparture Site from time-to-time and to review the then current terms. Your continued use of a Service or Services following any changes to these terms constitutes your agreement to accept the changes.
NON-UK AND NON-US USERS
- Services are run from the United Kingdom and the United States. They can be obtained from anywhere. If you are not in the United Kingdom or the United States and you choose to use any Service you agree that it is your obligation, and not that of Imparture, to assure that your use of the Service is in compliance with any applicable laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Service.
- You agree to pay for all Services you purchase from Imparture. Payment may be made by any of the methods on a Site. You agree that Imparture may charge your selected payment method. Payments made via a Site are taken directly through Secure Hosting or Stripe directly.
- Imparture does not retain any sensitive information either in physical form (e.g. order forms/authorization forms) or within electronic destinations (e.g. servers/computers). You acknowledge and agree that in some jurisdictions a Service may be subject to local taxes such as, but not limited to, the United Kingdom value added tax (VAT).
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
- On each of its product pages and subsequently within its marketing materials, Imparture will from time-to-time make offers, redeemable by purchasing prior to a specific date or through entering a valid product code at point of purchase (e.g. basket).
- Offers and promotions are designed to work on an individual basis, in the event the user holds multiple promotion codes they will only be eligible to the discount which provides the cheapest price and cannot be used concurrently.
Once a booking has been made it will be subject to the following terms:
- Each booking has a “cooling off” / cancellation period of 7 days during which you may cancel your booking and receive a full refund. This period begins upon consummation of your booking. Thereafter, you are not entitled to a refund.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your booking outside of this 7-day period you will be able to move your booking to the next available date at an additional charge (including any applicable local tax such as, but not limited to, value added tax) – see Section 7: Right to Cancel / Transfer for associated obligations.
- If you place a booking during the “Early Bird” period, you are required to clear the full balance listed on the invoice prior to the final date of the “Early Bird” period. Failure to do so will result in a charge for the full price of the event with the discount removed.
- Imparture will not be liable for damages, including the return of any payments, in the event that you are unable to attend a course by reason of strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, embargoes, acts of God (including, but not limited to, weather conditions that prevent travel or make travel difficult or dangerous), civil commotion, fire or other casualty or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Imparture.
- If you are under 18, you may purchase products or services only through a parent or guardian. You agree that billing and registration information you provide on the Site will be accurate and complete. Imparture and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAMS (IMPARTURE)
- Imparture holds the right to cancel any training session at any point. In the event that this happens, Imparture will offer you a credit to either attend personally or to have a colleague attend an event run at a later date. Imparture also has the right to change the training venue and trainer up to 7 days prior to the event date to a location within walking distance of the original location.
- Imparture reserves the right to change the date on which a course is offered.
- Imparture strongly recommends that you do not book travel or accommodations until 10 days prior to the date of a course. In the event that you should book travel or accommodations prior to this 10-day period and the course date should thereafter be changed you agree that Imparture will not be liable for any costs incurred by you by reason of the change in the date of the course.
- These terms are effective for all bookings, even if payment has not been received at the time of booking, and also include any person who is a “no-show” on the day. Imparture reserves the right not to confirm a booking unless payment is made prior to the training course date.
RIGHT TO CANCEL / TRANSFER
- These terms are effective for all bookings, even if payment has not been received at the time of booking, and also include any person who is a “no-show” on the day. Furthermore, Imparture reserves the right not to confirm a booking.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your attendance to any program, you will be liable for the associated fees, regardless of training delivery method. At the point of cancellation, you will have the choice of either cancelling your attendance entirely, or transferring it to a later date. Should a transfer be required, this must be used for a course start that commences within six (6) months of the cancellation date.
- As an alternative to cancellation, you may substitute delegates with other members of your team who may be available to attend the scheduled training.
- The following fees for cancellation and transfer of courses are as follows:
- Scheduled & Tailored courses:
- Period prior to scheduled course start date
- Greater than 30 working days - 25% charged
- Less than 30 working days - 50% charged
- Less than 14 working days - 100% charged
- Period prior to scheduled course start date
- Scheduled & Tailored courses:
- These charges simply reflect the associated costs incurred and the associated effort of rescheduling by date of cancellation, respective to course start date. Once the course has started, any requests to cancel throughout the training period will be associated with a 100% cancellation fee.
- Charges listed within this section are listed plus VAT (UK customers only).
COMPLAINTS & RESOLUTION
- All complaints and claims relating to Imparture’s Training Services must be received in writing to email@example.com within 14 days of the course date or via your online feedback form.
- If the claim is requesting a replacement course then the replacement course must occur within 90 days of the original course date.
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
- You agree to use a Site in accordance with all applicable laws.
PERMISSION TO USE MATERIALS
- In consideration of your agreement to the terms contained here, Imparture grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use a Site.
- You may download materials from the Site only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material.
- The burden of determining that use of any information, software or any other content on the Site is permissible rests with you.
AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE; CLASS WAIVER; WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
- These terms and the relationship between you and Imparture shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions, regardless of where you live. You and Imparture agree to submit any disputes relating to your use of a Service for final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be conducted in Manhattan County, New York.
- You agree not to sue Imparture in any other forum. You acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Imparture arising out of or relating to your use of a Service:
- You are giving up your right to have a trial by jury.
- You are giving up your right to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit involving such dispute.
- You must file any claim within one year after such claim arises or your claim is forever barred.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This site and any information, products or services therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purposes, or non-infringement.
- Imparture does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the site, information obtained from the site, or link to a site. Imparture does not warrant that the site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the site is at your own risk.
- You agree that Imparture will not be liable to you for any loss or damages, either actual or consequential, arising out of or relating to these terms, or to your (or any third party’s) use or inability to use the site or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the site. In particular, Imparture will have no liability for any consequential, indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data), arising out of or relating to these terms, your use or inability to use the site, or any purchases on this site, or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the site, whether based in contract, tort, statutory or other law, except only in the case of death or personal injury where and only to the extent that applicable law requires such liability.
- Imparture makes no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive information from or through the site and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the site may be impaired. Imparture disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Imparture’s maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any service or your use of any Imparture content, regardless of the cause of action (be it in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise) will not exceed 100.00 GBP (or the equivalent amount in US Dollars).
- The logo, name and all graphics on the Imparture Sites are trademarks of Imparture or its affiliates. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Imparture or its affiliates is prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks appearing on the Site are the marks of their respective owners.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Imparture harmless from any claims, liability, losses or damages, costs, fees, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from your violation of these terms or your use of the Site and you agree to fully cooperate in Imparture’s defense against any such claims. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of our use of a Service.
- The site may contain errors and omissions relating to product description, pricing and availability. Imparture reserves the right to correct errors or omissions without prior notice. Imparture also reserves the right to cancel any offered product or service in the event of an error or omission in the description, including price, unavailability or other reason.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Imparture and its affiliates with respect to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements.
- Imparture Limited is an independent entity that does not deal with any third parties, all information collected is stored locally for internal purposes only and will endeavor to remove you from our record should we receive written request.
- The Imparture Sites are owed by Imparture Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08017133 with a registered office at Owls Barn, 38 Salts Avenue, Loose, Maidstone, Kent ME15 OAZ, UK and a trading address at WeWork Moorgate, Suite 7014, 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT. Imparture Limited’s VAT number is GB 132 6051 51.
- The Imparture Sites & all training courses offered are operated by Imparture Limited and by its American subsidiary, Imparture Inc., a New York corporation, with registered offices at 80 Broad Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA and trading address at WeWork Civic Center, 1161 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- UK OFFICE
- 1 Fore Street
+44 (0) 203 435 5755
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm GMT Monday - Friday
- 1 Fore Street
- US OFFICE
- WeWork Civic Center,
1161 Mission Street,
+1 (855) 344-4847
Office Hours: 4:00am - 12:30pm EST Monday and Friday, 4.00am - 4.00pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- WeWork Civic Center,
Calls outside these times will be answered via our out-of-hours telephone answering service, Answer Connect, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. All messages taken at these times will be returned within 24 hours (Monday - Friday)
Last Updated: Wednesday, 30th November, 2016