2.5 hour live event
Take your Twitter marketing to the next level with this essential class. Benefit from the experiences of those on the front line to raise your Twitter game to industry best-practice. Leave with all the hands-on tips and techniques you need to deliver an instant boost to your performance levels.
This is course 12 of 20 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Develop an advanced Twitter strategy
Maximize your results with the right setup
Content strategy best practice
Boost your engagement rate with the right content
Advanced analytics skills
Measure the results of your efforts
The tools and services offered to marketers on Twitter is constantly evolving and growing. This focused stream will provide everything you need to get up to speed with everything Twitter has to offer.
Gain expert guidance on the latest industry best practice for optimizing your presence on Twitter. Grow a targeted Twitter following. Adopt a sound content strategy to drive consistency and top performance across all your tweets.
Book a place now to raise your Twitter marketing efforts to an advanced level and generate eye-catching results.
- Business opportunity: Understanding the business case for organic Twitter marketing
- Twitter strategy: How to build a successful Twitter marketing strategy framework
- Audience targeting: Segmenting your target audience to reach on Twitter
- Company guidelines: Establishing codes of practice and conduct across your organization
- Listening best practice: How best to monitor live conversations about your brand & competitors
- Crisis management: How to act and respond to negative commentary appearing online
- Twitter algorithm: Understanding recent and future time line algorithm changes and their impact
- Custom timelines: Best practice advice on creation and promotion of custom time lines
- Embedded timelines: Full technical overview and breakdown of uses of embedded time lines
- Twitter alerts: Best practice use of Twitter alerts to communicate key events
- Twitter search: Make the most Twitter’s advanced search tools
- Search visibility: Understanding the dynamics that distinguish “top tweets” and drive visibility on Twitter
- Profile customization: Best practice guidance on making your profile work for you
- Profile design: Visual guidelines and tools and techniques for best performance
Growing a targeted following
- Building a targeted follower base: How to strategically grow a loyal group of active, engaged followers
- Twitter directories: Full overview of free services available online to grow your community
- Influencer search tools: Making best use of tools such as Twitonomy and Bitly to find influencers
- Tweet copy: Best practice guidance on tweet copy that delivers results
- Hashtags: Best practice to extend your reach and drive ongoing engagement
- Twitter photos: Checklist to ensure your Twitter photography delivers top results
- Photo galleries: Making the most of photo galleries and collages
- Twitter videos: Detailed guidance on Twitter video best practice
- Incorporating links: How to best post links and make effective use of link shortening tools
- Tweet targeting: How to best segment your audience and target tweets to boost performance
- Tweet split-testing: Full guidance on how to set up split tests to incrementally improve results
- Content calendar: How to build a working content plan to boost efficiency and drive results
- Tweet scheduling: Priority times to tweet to maximize engagement
- Tweriod: Using tools such as Tweroid to determine your optimum time for tweeting
- Tweet frequency: Insight into how regularly to tweet to reach your target audience
- ReTweets: How to maximize the number of times you get retweeted
- Twitter Chats: Step-by-step guidance for effective use
- Trending topics: How to join the conversations carrying most sway online
- Twitter tools and software: Detailed analysis of free Twitter tools to better manage your Twitter activity
- Hootsuite, TweetDeck and Sprout Social: Full overview of recommended management consoles
- Top priorities: How to assign priority to tweets, retweets and replies
- What does success look like? How to tie back your analytics to your overarching commercial goals
- Twitter analytics framework: Tried-and-tested metrics for measuring performance
- Twitter Analytics tool: Best practice use of Twitter’s free tool
- Measurement tools: Advice on the free tools available online for tracking Twitter activity
- Twitter & Google Analytics: Clear guidance on how to setup Google Analytics to track Twitter
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Sam is a social media speaker, trainer and strategist. For the past seven years she’s worked as a speaker for large events such as The Big Social Media Conference and the Social Media Summit. Sam delivers Imparture’s public workshops on social media recruitment and marketing in Manchester. She also provides online training for our delegates across the UK and US.
Sean is the Founder and CEO of his own consultancy firm in Bethesda, Maryland. He leads Imparture's marketing and recruitment courses in Washington DC. He has worked on marketing and social media projects large and small for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Daphne began teaching Imparture's courses in New York before relocating to Dallas. She is a social media consultant who has over five years of training, coaching and workshop experience. As a lead trainer for Imparture, Daphne teaches our marketing and recruitment courses in Dallas and New York.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Alison was named one of The Drum’s top 50 freelancers in the UK and also cited as "one of the most notable social media consultants in the world" in The Huffington Post, 2016. A Social Media Consultant, Speaker and Trainer with her own social media agency, Alison offers fuss-free social media solutions and coaching to those looking for expert guidance.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.