2.5 hour live event
Discover how to get your message across in 140 characters or less with our essential module covering advertising on Twitter.
This is course 13 of 20 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Advanced audience targeting
Make sure you reach your key customer segments
Latest advertising tips and techniques
Make sure you leverage all of Twitter’s tools to boost success rates
Analytics & insight
Recommended metrics framework and analytics tools to track results
Twitter remains an absurdly popular social network, its bite-sized 140-character updates perfectly suiting people’s busy lives. Getting your marketing messages noted requires the skill and expertise you’ll learn from this class.
Set up a successful advertising strategy and learn about effective ad targeting. Discover how to make use of Twitter’s tailored audiences and boost follower count through promoted accounts. Make best use of promoted trends and tweets, plus boost visibility through effective website and lead generation cards. Master the intricacies of copywriting and designing Twitter ads. And discover how to manage, bid and analyze the fruits of your advertising labors.
Sign up now for this essential class – your Twitter advertising budget demands it.
Twitter Advertising Strategy
- Business objective: Setting a clear commercial goal for your Twitter advertising
- Twitter advertising strategy framework: How to develop a working plan for your Twitter advertising
Twitter Ad Targeting
- Keyword targeting: Best practice for designating keywords to target to drive results
- Interest-based targeting: How to target your competitors’ followers and other techniques
- Twitter retargeting: Best practice set-up to target your website visitors on Twitter
- Customer segmentation: How to segment your customer database to target on Twitter
- Technical overview: Understanding the mechanics of promoted accounts to boost your follower base
- Budget forecasting: Recommendations on likely costs per follower
- Technical overview: Understanding the mechanics of promoted trends
- Technical overview: Understanding the mechanics of promoted tweets
- Content strategy: Tweet content tips to maximize results
Lead Generation Cards
- Technical overview: Understanding the mechanics of lead generation cards
- Call-to-action: Best practice advice on top call-to-actions to use to drive sign-ups
- Best practice: Checklist for driving top performance levels
- Technical overview: Understanding the mechanics of website cards
- Content marketing: Best practice use to promote your content and drive targeted traffic
- Best practice: Checklist for driving top performance levels
Twitter ad design
- Twitter guidelines: Full overview of Twitter’s image guidelines and ad type image dimensions
- Ad design best practice: Detailed checklist to drive results from your ad designs
Twitter ad copy
- Ad copy best practice: Clear outline of best practice methodology to follow
- Calls-to-action: Best practice guidance on creating direct calls-to-action to stimulate response
- Tone of voice: How to establish and maintain your brand tone of voice
Twitter ad management
- Ads Centre: Detailed step-by-step guidance on how to best use Twitter’s ad management tool
- Campaign set-up: How to best structure your campaigns to drive performance
- Ad scheduling: Expert advice on best times and frequencies to run your ads
- Big management: Best practice advice on managing your bids to maximize budget spend
- Bid strategy: How to best budget your ad spend and forecast results
Twitter advertising analytics
- Twitter advertising analytics framework:Recommended metrics to track to measure results
- ROI: Techniques for establishing your Twitter advertising ROI
- Ads Center Analytics: Full guidance on the report functions available in Twitter’s ads tool
- Conversion tracking: Best practice advice on how to set up effective conversion tracking
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Sam is a social media speaker, trainer and strategist. For the past seven years she’s worked as a speaker for large events such as The Big Social Media Conference and the Social Media Summit. Sam delivers Imparture’s public workshops on social media recruitment and marketing in Manchester. She also provides online training for our delegates across the UK and US.
Daphne began teaching Imparture's courses in New York before relocating to Dallas. She is a social media consultant who has over five years of training, coaching and workshop experience. As a lead trainer for Imparture, Daphne teaches our marketing and recruitment courses in Dallas and New York.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Alison was named one of The Drum’s top 50 freelancers in the UK and also cited as "one of the most notable social media consultants in the world" in The Huffington Post, 2016. A Social Media Consultant, Speaker and Trainer with her own social media agency, Alison offers fuss-free social media solutions and coaching to those looking for expert guidance.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.