2.5 hour live event
Our second immersive Social Media Marketing module takes a close look at Facebook, Twitter and blogging. Discover how to best engage with these three essential platforms to deliver success.
This is course 2 of 20 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Ramp up your Facebook presence
Improve the way you manage your Page and posts
Maximize your returns from Facebook Ads
All the best-practice techniques and tips you need
Tap into Twitter
Learn how to engage with this fast-moving, but vibrant online community
Brush up your blog
Make sure you continue to deliver targeted, relevant content to grow your reputation and online presence
Once you’ve grasped the fundamentals of social media marketing, including strategy and community management, from our first online course, it’s time to concentrate on specific platforms.
We’ll open with a special focus on the one social media platform you can’t afford to avoid: Facebook. Turn likes into long-term customers, and maximize the visibility of your posts in your community’s news feeds. Boost engagement and the size of your targeted audience, plus discover the tools and guidelines you need to stay successful. There’s also a dedicated section on using Facebook’s advertising tools to maximize the value – and reach – of your promoted content.
You’ll also learn how to integrate Twitter effectively into your social media strategy, with a complete look at its ecosystem, plus ways in which you can engage through it to maximum effect. Last, but by no means least, is a comprehensive guide to making good use of blogging – both your own and third-party blogs – to promote your business through the delivery of compelling, long-form content.
Book now to ensure your social media marketing skillset covers the essential platforms that will make your online business fly.
Facebook page management
- Maximize effectiveness of your Facebook Page: Turning ‘Likes’ into long-term customers
- News Feed optimization: How to maximize visibility in your community’s News Feeds
- Engagement rate: How to drive high engagement levels and large volumes of comments and Likes
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience on your Facebook Page
- Compelling multimedia: Integrating video & interactive content to supercharge your Page & drive e-commerce
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Facebook guidelines: Working effectively within current Facebook restrictions
- Bulls-eye targeting: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic, & workplace
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- Database marketing: Target your ads to your email marketing database with Custom Audiences
- Profile customization: Best practice guidance on making your profile work for you
- Building a targeted follower base: How to strategically grow a loyal group of active, engaged followers
- Detailed mapping: How to find the most influential Twitter users across specific interest areas
- Tweet scheduling: Priority times to tweet to maximize engagement
- Twitter algorithm: Understanding recent and future timeline algorithm changes and their impact
- Custom timelines: Best practice advice on creation and promotion of custom timelines
- Effective engagement: Pitching stories to the ‘Twitter Elite’ and inspiring people to Retweet
- Tools and techniques: Detailed analysis of the proliferation of free and paid-for Twitter tools
- Vine: How to produce premium quality, perfectly looped Vines
- Twitter advertising: Up-to-date run through of how to make most of Twitter advertising opps
- Corporate blogging: How to set up a corporate blog, grow a network, plan content and drive traffic
- Online influencers: How to find the most influential bloggers across specific interest areas
- Effective pitching: How to pitch to a blogger with the correct etiquette and offer products for review<
- Blogger events: How to run successful blogger events and sync in tandem with traditional media events
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Sam is a social media speaker, trainer and strategist. For the past seven years she’s worked as a speaker for large events such as The Big Social Media Conference and the Social Media Summit. Sam delivers Imparture’s public workshops on social media recruitment and marketing in Manchester. She also provides online training for our delegates across the UK and US.
Sean is the Founder and CEO of his own consultancy firm in Bethesda, Maryland. He leads Imparture's marketing and recruitment courses in Washington DC. He has worked on marketing and social media projects large and small for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Daphne began teaching Imparture's courses in New York before relocating to Dallas. She is a social media consultant who has over five years of training, coaching and workshop experience. As a lead trainer for Imparture, Daphne teaches our marketing and recruitment courses in Dallas and New York.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of regularly scheduled, live open-door sessions and have your questions answered by our expert Trainers.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.