2.5 hour live event
Give yourself a comprehensive overview of everything that LinkedIn can offer to B2B marketers. This learning module will provide you with both a clear vision for your LinkedIn marketing strategy and the knowledge to implement it.
This is course 10 of 20 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Create and industry-leading company page
Master the latest tactics and tools to build your presence
Maximize visibility of your updates
Discover LinkedIn content strategy best practice
Measure the success of your LinkedIn campaigns
LinkedIn has become the go-to platform for B2B marketers, providing a wide range of tech tools, solutions and tactics to savvy marketers. This class will arm you with all the latest marketing opportunities available to you.
Build a smart, targeted strategy and get yourself set up with compelling profile page. Discover how to build a targeted network of relevant contacts, and make best-practice use of LinkedIn’s search and messaging tools. Gain expert guidance on establishing and managing company pages, plus use LinkedIn Pulse to become a content powerhouse. Broaden your reach through the use of groups and measure success with LinkedIn’s analytics tools.
Book this course to take your LinkedIn marketing to an advanced level. Cut through the social media hype and build a LinkedIn marketing program that delivers real results.
- Business opportunity: Understanding the business case for LinkedIn marketing
- LinkedIn strategy: A LinkedIn marketing strategy framework
- Audience targeting: Segmenting your target audience to reach on LinkedIn
LinkedIn Profile Pages
- Best practice set-up: Optimizing your profile photo, headline and
summary section for best results
- Company-wide profile strategy: Developing best practice across your employee base
- LinkedIn Publishing Platform: Full guidance on all technical aspects of LinkedIn’s publishing platform
Building a Targeted Network
- Benefits of building a targeted network: Understanding the business benefits of growing a targeted community
- How to achieve high visibility on LinkedIn: How to boost your search and profile visibility by growing your network
- LinkedIn Search: How to get the most out of LinkedIn’s search tool to reach your target audience
- Saved searches & alerts: Setting up saved searches and alerts to keep tabs on movements in your industry
- Advanced search: Full overview of LinkedIn’s search filters and premium features
- Best practice: How to best use LinkedIn’s email messaging function to engage your network
- Message content: Topics and message themes to deliver best response
- Frequency: Tried-and-tested timings for regularly contacting your contacts without inspiring fatigue
- LinkedIn InMail: Best practice use of LinkedIn’s paid messages to people outside your network
LinkedIn Company Pages
- Establishing a presence: Setting up a branded LinkedIn company presence effectively
- Company page administration: Managing your company page admin rights on an ongoing basis
- Showcase pages: How to best setup and manage on an ongoing basis
- LinkedIn applications: Full overview of all apps to boost effectiveness of your page
Company Page Updates
- Targeted updates: Targeting your updates by company size, industry, job function, seniority or geography
- Multimedia content: Best practice on integrating rich content into your updates
- Peak performance: Advice on what types of updates drive most engagement and visibility in news feeds
- Company update analytics: Full guidance on the metrics to watch to gauge performance
Growing a LinkedIn Company Page Following
- Active employee involvement: How to ensure consistent associations between your employees and your company page
- Employee promotion: Company-wide strategy for employee base to promote company updates
- Convert customers to followers: How to integrate your page into your wider customer communications
- Multi-channel promotion: Advanced tips and tricks to promote your company page
- Full overview: Understand the full workings of LinkedIn’s personalized news service
- LinkedIn algorithm: Understanding how LinkedIn ranks visibility of news stories in contact’s news feeds
- Business benefits: Full overview of the marketing opportunities offered by LinkedIn groups
- Promoting your group: Proven techniques for organically growing a targeted community
- Group announcements: Best practice use of email announcements to your group members
- Group management: Designating admin responsibilities across your team
- 3rd party LinkedIn Groups: How to select groups to join and best practice engagement
- What does success look like? Case study examples to gauge relative success levels with industry peers
- Analytics framework: Full outline of tools and metrics available to you to track results
- LinkedIn company page analytics: Detailed briefing on LinkedIn’s free analytics tool
- Content Marketing Score: How to make best use of LinkedIn’s proprietary content analytics metric
- Trending Content: Work out what topics most resonate with your audience with LinkedIn’s ‘Trending Content’ tool
- Premium subscriptions: Full overview and recommendations for different levels of sign-up
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Adam has a passion for helping people solve their problems. Training is a natural role for him, as it brings the opportunity to both impart knowledge and challenge common thoughts through asking questions and diving deeper into your current strategy.
Sam is a social media speaker, trainer and strategist. For the past seven years she’s worked as a speaker for large events such as The Big Social Media Conference and the Social Media Summit. Sam delivers Imparture’s public workshops on social media recruitment and marketing in Manchester. She also provides online training for our delegates across the UK and US.
Daphne began teaching Imparture's courses in New York before relocating to Dallas. She is a social media consultant who has over five years of training, coaching and workshop experience. As a lead trainer for Imparture, Daphne teaches our marketing and recruitment courses in Dallas and New York.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Andrew Lloyd Gordon
Andrew has 17 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant, Speaker and Trainer. He helps organisations create modern digital marketing systems and improve ROI through strategic reviews, multi-channel marketing campaigns and more specific services, from web analytics to social media marketing.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.