2.5 hour live event
The second part of our Google Analytics Immersive online course takes you on a detailed tour of the many reports offered by GA, revealing how to both interpret and share your analytics data with others.
This is course 2 of 17 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Glean insight from reports
Cover everything from visitor behavior to content performance
Master the reporting process
Deliver meaningful data to others
Get a quick overview
Build your own custom KPI dashboard
Discover how to use real-time analytics
Track and react as it happens
This Google Analytics Immersive learning module will arm you with the tools you need to start collecting, interpreting and reporting on the metrics you’re collecting.
Take a full-blown tour of all of GA’s reporting tools, covering Visitors (including demographics, behavior and even platform), Traffic Source (where your visitors and customers are coming from), Social Media (link your website’s performance to your social media activities) and Content Performance (drill down to the minutiae of how each page performs).
There’s also full guidance on measurement reporting – including how to track the journey of customers through the purchase funnel. From here you’ll also learn how to present this data in a form that’s meaningful to others. In addition, you’ll discover the benefits of setting up your own custom KPI dashboard for a handy overview, plus learn about the benefits – and practicalities – of using real-time analytics to track performance as it happens.
Book now to arm yourself with the tools you need to derive – and share – meaningful insights from your Google Analytics data.
- Visitor reports: Full breakdown of key reports, such as visitor demographics, behaviour and mobile traffic reports
- Visitor journey: How to visualize the visitor journey using Visitor Flow charts
Traffic source analytics
- Traffic source reports: Full breakdown of all key traffic source and campaign reports
- Search marketing: Comparing natural and paid search results
- Ads analytics: How to track your Ads performance
- Email marketing: How to track the success of your email marketing campaigns
- Campaign tracking parameters: How to measure your digital marketing campaigns
Social media analytics
- Social media traffic: How to best use Google Analytics to track social traffic across multiple platforms
- Social traffic analytics: How to breakdown traffic stats by social platform and content initiative
- Social conversions reporting: Best practice setup to track conversions and sales results from social traffic
- Share buttons: Tracking the effectiveness of social media share buttons on your website
Content performance analytics
- Page performance reports: How to make the most of them to track your content results
- Event tracking: Tracking in-page events such as button or link clicks and downloads
- In-Page Analytics: How to visualize where visitors are clicking on your pages
- Embedded video activity: How to track embedded video activity on YouTube, Vimeo etc.
- On-site search tracking: How to measure your onsite search engine activity
- Site Speed reports: Best practice use to improve usability and website download time
- Content Experiments: Step-by-step guidance on setting up A/B testing to optimize your content
- Conversion Rate Optimization: How to best use Google Analytics to improve your conversion rate
Google analytics measurement reporting
- Metrics: Clear guidance on the top metrics to use to track results
- Ecommerce reports: Full overview of ecommerce reports available on Google Analytics
- Goal setting: Best practice guidance on goal setting to fit with your commercial objectives
- Conversion funnel visualization: How to uncover where visitors leave your funnel
- Multi-channel funnels: How to allocate conversions when multiple marketing channels are involved
- Attribution modeling: Best practice guidance on how to attribute results to respective channels
- Data export: Step-by-step guidance on how to export different data sets to sync with other business data
- Email functionalities: Share reporting easily with other members of your team
Setting up your KPI dashboard
- Dashboard widgets: How to build your own KPI dashboard using dashboard widgets
- Technical overview: Full breakdown of the features available to track activity as-it-happens
- Implementation: Different scenarios to make best use of real-time analytics
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Alex has been training businesses and marketers since 2011 for Constant Contact, SCORE, Microsoft and more. He has trained over 6000 people so far. Alex takes his drive for digital marketing to the classroom where he continues to help businesses grow.
Tim has been in marketing since 1997. From real estate to retail, UI to EComm, design to analysis, his experience spans the spectrum. He has facilitated thousands of training sessions, meetings, and classes all across the US.
Andy is a renowned trainer, coach & speaker. He runs a digital media agency, leading a team with unique experience in digital marketing and intelligence. Andy delivers Imparture’s Social Media, Digital Marketing and Google Analytics Training Courses. A lead trainer for Imparture, Andy has proven his ability to provide outstanding Imparture training courses and consistently receives top scores and feedback from our delegates.
Andrew Lloyd Gordon
Andrew has 17 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant, Speaker and Trainer. He helps organisations create modern digital marketing systems and improve ROI through strategic reviews, multi-channel marketing campaigns and more specific services, from web analytics to social media marketing.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of regularly scheduled, live open-door sessions and have your questions answered by our expert Trainers.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.