2.5 hour live event
Ensure your campaigns are finely tuned through optimization and advanced remarketing techniques, plus master reporting and analytics with this feature-packed class.
This is course 13 of 24 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Quality Score best practice
Optimize your campaigns for the long-term
Measure campaign performance
Gain accurate insights with ad reporting
Improve your ROI with actionable insight
Successful campaigns aren’t launched and left to their own devices. You need to be able to measure their progress and make changes to refine and optimize performance. This AdWord class arms you with the tools to do just that.
Start by optimizing your Ads campaign through such elements as listing positions and automated rules. Boost your Quality Score to future-proof your next campaigns. Become an expert in keyword management to refine your campaign, and discover how to use search remarketing to extend it further. Plus, gain expert insight into campaign testing, reporting and metrics.
Book this learning module now to gain fresh inspiration and propel your Ads campaigns and boost your potential ROI.
Ads campaign optimization
- Listing position: How to optimise performance by managing your listing position
- Automated rules: Recommended techniques for supporting your manual efforts
- Mobile campaigns: Best practice guidance for setting up targeted mobile campaigns
- Product listing ads: How to make the most of product listing ads & shopping campaigns
Quality Score management
- Google Quality Score: Clear checklist for improving your Quality Score
- Quality Score best practice: Up-to-the-minute advice to future proof your campaign structure
- Step improvements: Clear methodology to building to a top Quality Score
- Keyword matching: Optimizing campaign performance with keyword matching
- Search term optimization: How to best optimize search term sets on an ongoing basis
- Longtail keyword management: How to smartly structure campaigns to target large numbers of keywords
- Negative keywords: Advanced negative keywords strategies to direct traffic appropriately
- RLSA: Setting up Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
- Customer Match: Best practice use to support your Ads activity
- DFSA: Make best use of Demographics for Search Ads
- Remarketing Lists: Setting up for dynamic search ads
- Advanced ad testing: Full guidance on experiment design and execution
- Top-level insights: Key stats to be watching regularly to monitor results
- Technical reporting tips: Make full use of labels, segments and dataset comparisons
- Dimension reporting: Full overview and feature run through
- Competitor insight: How to closely track your competitor’s activity
- Strategic guidance: How to track for missed opportunities and areas warranting further investment
- Importing analytics data: How to gauge traffic quality
- Metrics for success: Tried-and-tested metrics for measuring performance
- Analytics framework: Advanced analytics framework for tracking results in detail
- Google Analytics: Best practice set-up to gauge performance
- Google Data Studio: Visual analytics options to available to support your reporting
- Conversion tracking: Best practice set-up to optimise your conversion rates
- Attribution modelling: Conversion paths and attributing to keywords, ad groups or campaigns
- Industry tools: Full overview of recommended 3rd party tools
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Andy is a renowned trainer, coach & speaker. He runs a digital media agency, leading a team with unique experience in digital marketing and intelligence. Andy delivers Imparture’s Social Media, Digital Marketing and Google Analytics Training Courses. A lead trainer for Imparture, Andy has proven his ability to provide outstanding Imparture training courses and consistently receives top scores and feedback from our delegates.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of regularly scheduled, live open-door sessions and have your questions answered by our expert Trainers.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.