2.5 hour live event
Discover how to optimize, benchmark and test your Conversion Rate Optimization programs with this unmissable class.
This is course 21 of 24 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Optimize your landing pages
Drive more sales from the web
Benchmark against industry best practice
Gauge possible gains to be had
Set-up and A/B testing program
How to use testing to deliver a significant commercial return
You’ve got your CRO programs strategized and planned to perfection, and you’ve gleaned valuable insight into what needs to change to boost conversion rates. But how does this work in practice? This learning module reveals everything you need to know.
Start by ensuring your landing page is optimized to appeal and drive click-throughs – our best-practice guides will set you on the correct path. Gain valuable insights into how web design plays a crucial role in delivering better conversions, with useful checklists and tips to help steer you on the right path. Find ways to aid your potential customers by reducing barriers to conversion and alleviating anxiety points. Run scientific split-tests to objectively measure the performance of your website, and discover the metrics and tools to help track conversions.
Book now to get tooled with up with the hands-on skills to instigate your own program straight away. And start instigating clear commercial improvements and revenue gains across all your digital marketing campaigns.
Landing page best practice
- Moment of orientation: Understanding the criticality of the first 5 seconds of a user’s experience
- Types of landing page: Full outline of different landing pages and areas to lookout for
- Landing page best practice: Detailed checklist of best practice principles to follow
- Landing page template: How to develop a successful template and improve over time
- Page orientation: How to use web analytics to spot orientation issues
Web design & CRO
- ‘Eye path’: Technical overview of the key considerations for drawing a reader’s eye to specific parts of a page
- Visual sequence: How to improve a page’s visual sequence to stimulate interactions
- Directional cues: Checklist of options to aid user experience
- Navigation: Best practice guidance on user navigation
- Colour, contrast and texture: Best practice to support CRO objectives
- Usability testing tools: Recommended tools to gauge the effectiveness of your design
Friction reduction: How to reduce hurdles to conversion
- Friction overview: Full overview of the different sources of potential friction
- Funnel design: How to best design your sales funnel to minimize friction
- Page length: Understanding when to use long-form or short-form copy
- Calls-to-action: Best practice selection and arrangement of calls-to-action
- Form design: Best practice design of forms to increase conversions
Anxiety reduction: How to minimize perceived risk
- Anxiety overview: Full overview of the different sources of potential anxiety
- Fulfillment anxiety: Adapting your refund policy, delivery and customer contact options
- Anxiety resolution: Checklist of solutions for different types of anxiety
Conversion rate auditing & tracking
- Conversion audit: How to audit your website conversions
- Types of conversion tracking: Full overview of the different tracking methodologies
- Metrics: Guidance on top metrics to measure against
- Industry benchmarks: Setting your expectancies on what success looks like
- A/B testing: Full guidance on how to set-up an A/B testing program
- Multivariate testing: Understanding the intricacies of setting up an effective multivariate program
- Controlled testing Vs. following hunches: Understanding the benefits
- Split-testing tools: Overview of the most recommend split-testing tools
- Test planning: How to build an ongoing schedule of tests to drive incremental gains
- Test results analysis: How to best analyze test results to ascertain actionable insight
- Statistical significance:How to ensure you have sufficient data to derive significance from your results
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Tim has been in marketing since 1997. From real estate to retail, UI to EComm, design to analysis, his experience spans the spectrum. He has facilitated thousands of training sessions, meetings, and classes all across the US.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.