2.5 hour live event
Content can make or break a campaign or even a business. This learning module will give you the expertise to plan, create and sell your content to maximum effect.
This is course 17 of 20 in the:
Take these learning outputs away with you:
Attract more customers
Discover how to produce better targeted content
Plan your content effectively
Learn editorial calendar best practice
Boost your online marketing results
Deliver content that hits your audience’s sweet spot
Once your content strategy has been established, you need to make sure it’s planned and executed to perfection, which is why this class has you covered.
Get your content plan in tip-top shape with guides to auditing, setting up a calendar and choosing the right content types. Discover how to create content that sells, plus develop a library of evergreen, always useful content. Gain expert tips and tools for creative planning, from storytelling to driving engagement. And master the “science of sharing”, helping amplify your content (and brand) reach.
Sign up now to ensure your content helps drive your brand visibility and sales to the next level.
- Content audit: Making the most of content opportunities across your organization
- Content calendar: How to build a working content plan to boost efficiency and drive results
- Post frequency: Best practice for planning the number of posts per day
- Post scheduling: Priority times to post to maximize engagement
- Content type: How to best plan your mix of copy, image, video and other multimedia content
- Style guides: How to ensure brand consistency across all of your content initiatives
- Content templates: Invaluable templates to utilize to save time and improve results
- Content libraries: Strategic advice on how to leverage the full array of content at your disposal
Content that sells
- The sales funnel: Understanding the role of content to help prospects move down the ‘sales funnel’
- Be useful: Offer content that helps your audience and addresses a specific problem they might have
- Be a guide: How to direct your audience and minimize the decisions required from them
- Call-to-action: How to ensure your content’s call-to-action fits to your business objectives
- Create urgency: How to create a reason for your audience to respond now
- Storytelling: How to develop narratives and story arcs to trigger higher audience attention & recall
- Relevancy: How to ensure your content personally strikes a chord with your audience
- Familiarity fosters likeability: Planning wide syndication of content and consistent messaging to drive results
- Multi-format: Increase audience information retention by delivering content in multiple formats
- Simplicity is key: The importance of concise content & execution to deliver your messaging
- Driving engagement: Tried-and-tested techniques for maximizing audience response
The science of sharing
- Maximize shareability: How to focus your efforts on content your audience will want to share
- Social equity: How to imbue your content with credibility to make people want to share to gain validation
- Social connections: How to create content that helps people build their relationships with others
- Social sharing personas:How to target the profiles of people who tend to share online
Learn from skilled practitioners, with first-hand experience from the front-line.
Sam is a social media speaker, trainer and strategist. For the past seven years she’s worked as a speaker for large events such as The Big Social Media Conference and the Social Media Summit. Sam delivers Imparture’s public workshops on social media recruitment and marketing in Manchester. She also provides online training for our delegates across the UK and US.
Sean is the Founder and CEO of his own consultancy firm in Bethesda, Maryland. He leads Imparture's marketing and recruitment courses in Washington DC. He has worked on marketing and social media projects large and small for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Tim has been in marketing since 1997. From real estate to retail, UI to EComm, design to analysis, his experience spans the spectrum. He has facilitated thousands of training sessions, meetings, and classes all across the US.
Daphne began teaching Imparture's courses in New York before relocating to Dallas. She is a social media consultant who has over five years of training, coaching and workshop experience. As a lead trainer for Imparture, Daphne teaches our marketing and recruitment courses in Dallas and New York.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Online learning, delivered differently
Streams courses are 100% live, designed to emulate the traditional classroom experience, offering the flexibility to learn from your desk.
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of regularly scheduled, live open-door sessions and have your questions answered by our expert Trainers.
How Streams Works
Build your own program of online courses that refreshes on an ongoing basis in line with your training needs.
Online coursesYou have access to 70+ online courses, 2 ½ -hour events, delivered live by a specialist trainer.
Course conciergeA technical expert, your Course Concierge can offer detailed insight and recommendations on course content.
Build your own training programChoose from a selection of specially designed Curated Streams or build your own custom Stream, with your Course Concierge.
Ongoing supportYour Course Concierge will be in regular contact and will inform you of new courses that you can swap in to your program.
Trusted and proven
Imparture is leading light, globally, in digital skills training.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Fortune 500 Approved
A course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our trainers score 9.24/10 from course attendees.
Frequently Asked Question
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
When will I receive information on how to join the live training?
An email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration 10 working days prior to the training start date. Please check your spam/junk folder in case your server is sensitive to Imparture emails. If you do not receive this email, please notify Imparture more than 24 hours prior to the start of your first session so that we can ensure you have everything you need to participate.
What are the systems requirements for taking a stream course?
Each participant will need Internet access. Please ensure you are connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network, a hard wired connection via an ethernet cable or a secure hotspot connection using your mobile phone.
Please ensure you have a working webcam for the sessions. The training is designed to be interactive and as such group discussion and exercises will be more enjoyable if you are able to see the trainer and other participants.
A headset with a microphone is preferable. However, using the speakers and microphone of your computer is also an option. If neither option is available, you will need to dial into the conference line with a phone.
Please ensure you allow plenty of time to download Zoom ahead of the course. Information will be provided ahead of your first session.
Can I use a Mac?
Yes - You will attend the course using Zoom, our online virtual classroom environment.
Do I need to buy any additional resources or materials to participate?
No, access to the online training service, readings, exercises and guided activities are provided at no additional charge.
Is there a discount for multiple participates from the same organization?
Please contact Imparture Customer Service for details on discounts and group rates. Email [email protected] or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 193 0149 or +1.415.800.3681 for more information.
What is the duration of each live stream?
Each live stream lasts 2.5 hours
What time will the live stream take place in my city?
Can I participate if I live outside of the US and UK?
Absolutely! We are a global training provider and for no additional cost, you can participate in an Imparture stream course as long as you meet the minimum technical requirements. Why not drop us a line at [email protected] to discuss your location
Can I postpone my live stream session?
Each stream module currently runs two times a year. However, please consult your stream course concierge for further details.
How many other attendees will there be on each live stream?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The maximum number of attendees per live stream is 14.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to each live stream?
You will receive a welcome email for each training seven days prior to your training start date confirming all final details for your training workshop.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Sign up today!
Full, unrestricted access for a year
Streams allows you to build your own program of live, online training courses, covering the most essential and in-demand digital disciplines.
Start learning today to update your knowledge and fast-track your career. Streams offers the following member benefits:
Over 70 digitaly focused courses to choose from
100% trainer-led online learning, delivered live
A dedicated course concierge to you build your program
To purchase your membership, simply complete the form below:
1 year subscription, billed annually
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.