Raise your social strategy to industry best practice by attending this intensive two-day social media marketing training course. Gain from the singularly most developed social media marketing workshop available, with training materials honed over the course of training 10,000+ delegates worldwide. Get up-to-speed with the latest developments to maximize your results.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Develop a successful social media strategy
Proven strategy frameworks to raise your activity to industry best practice
- Content strategy best practice
Grow a targeted and engaged community with the latest content tools and skills
- Advanced measurement techniques
Prove success with advanced metrics and KPIs to track performance
This masterclass will take you through the latest hands-on skills for creatively engaging social media, featuring advanced techniques to maximise your results.
Advance your content strategy and community management practices to get the most return from your social plans. Learn about recent platform changes and the opportunities presented by the latest tools to arrive on the scene.
Packed with best practice examples and in-depth practical advice, the session will provide you with a full understanding of social and its business opportunity.
You will leave the day with the ability to apply expert tools and techniques to promote your brand or client online and plan the course of your social marketing with KPIs and ROI in mind.
- Objectives and goals: Set targets and KPIs
- Target audience: How to identify your ideal target and build a persona
- Platforms: Locate your audience on social media and find the right platform
- Competitive analysis: Find out where your competitors are
- Content: Choose the right kind of content, plus when and how often to post it
- Resourcing: How to resource social activity effectively
- Online reputation: Why it’s important and best-practice techniques
- Ethics: Guidance on the codes of ethics and expected methods of engagement online
- Legalities: Understanding the legal constrictions of engaging in social activity
- Integration: How to effectively integrate social activity into your current comms plans
- Platform strategy: How to focus your time across social platforms that best fit your business objectives
- Content calendar: How to build a working content plan to boost efficiency and drive results
- Content type: How to best plan your mix of copy, image, video and other multimedia content
- Creative development: How to creatively plan content to maximize community engagement
- Post frequency: Best practice for planning the number of posts per day
- Post scheduling: Priority times to post to maximize engagement
- Corporate blogging: How to set up a corporate blog, grow a network, plan content and drive traffic
- Key stats: Everything you need to know about Facebook, its users and demographics
- Facebook Business Page: Why you need one and how to set it up
- Organic reach: How to maximize your ‘free’ engagement despite declining organic reach
- Algorithm updates: Discover what’s changed to affect the visibility of your stories in people’s news feeds
- Engagement rate: Why likes are still important, and how to drive high engagement levels
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience on your Facebook Page
- Compelling content: The latest techniques and best-practice examples for generating interest in your brand
- Facebook tools: Comprehensive look at the latest updates to better manage your Facebook activity
- Facebook guidelines: Working effectively within current Facebook restrictions
- Introduction: Instagram’s key stats, plus comparative analysis with Facebook
- Business pages: A look at Instagram’s new features for businesses
- Instagram optimization: Set up your account and feed for success
- Format fundamentals: Best-practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Instagram video: Expert advice on filming your own standout videos
- Brand tagging: Maximizing use of Instagram’s feature allowing users to tag brands in photos
- Latest updates: Instagram Stories, LIVE, polls, Archive and other new features
- Influencer marketing: How to grow your community with the help of power users
- Best-practice tips and tools: How to grow, manage and measure your Instagram presence
- Ad placement: Discover where ads can be placed in Facebook
- Bulls-eye targeting: How to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic, & workplace
- Facebook bidding and budgeting: CPC versus CPM, plus tips and strategies for success
- Facebook creative best practice: Ensure your ads stand out and generate engagement
- Facebook Audiences: Learn about custom, lookalike and saved audiences
- Instagram ad best practice: Tips and techniques for advertising on Instagram
- Measure engagement: How to measure all aspects of audience engagement
- Relevancy: How YouTube stacks up to other video channels, plus key stats
- Branded channels: Creating and customizing your YouTube Channel
- Video production: How to creatively produce your own online video content
- New features: YouTube VR180, Red and YouTube Live profiled
- Organic promotion: Hands-on tips for driving views across the web
- Advertising on YouTube: Comprehensive overview of placing ads on the platform
- Twitter algorithm: Understanding recent and future timeline algorithm changes and their impact
- Profile customization: Best-practice guidance on making your profile work for you
- Visual Twitter and hashtags: How to make your tweets stand out and boost their reach
- Building a targeted follower base: How to strategically grow a loyal group of active, engaged followers
- Tools and techniques: Detailed analysis of the proliferation of free and paid-for Twitter tools
- Twitter advertising: Up-to-date run through of how to make most of Twitter advertising opps
- Personal Profiles: Developing a coherent strategy of best practice across your employee base
- Building a network: How to connect with current contacts & targeted industry professionals
- Status updates: Target your posts by company size, industry, job function, seniority or geography
- LinkedIn InMail: Best practice use of LinkedIn’s paid messages to people outside of your network
- LinkedIn Groups: Establishing a successful, engaged community
- Company Pages: Maximizing the effectiveness of your LinkedIn Page
- LinkedIn advertising: Detailed guidance on all paid-for advertising options available on LinkedIn
- Full overview: The latest demographic information, plus how key brands like ASOS and Etsy utilize the platform
- Business accounts: Full overview of tips and techniques to boost your business
- Visual content audit: Determine the best type of content to share on Pinterest
- Maximizing traffic: Techniques for maximizing use of Pinterest to drive targeted traffic to your website
- Pinterest key features: Comprehensive look at Rich Pins, Collaborative Boards, Lens and Promoted Pins
- Technical overview: Full update on the platform and insight on recent and upcoming changes
- Brand opportunities: Full overview of options available for brand engagement, including Snapchat Ads
- Key features: Find out how to use Snapchat features like geofilters and Snap Maps
- Grow your audience: Tips and techniques for building an engaged audience
- Everything you need to know: Why outreach to bloggers and how to do it
- Find influencers: How to find the right bloggers for your promotions, plus manage campaigns
- Metrics for success: Tried-and-tested metrics for measuring performance
- Google Analytics: Advanced techniques to track web traffic and page views
- Platform specific: Full overview of free proprietary analytics tools available on all social platforms
- Measurement tools: Advice on the free tools available online for tracking social activity
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
Take a look at the next dates coming up:
Complimentary self-service coffee, tea and water will be available throughout the training and a nutritious buffet-style lunch will be provided on both days.
- 09:30Arrival & Check-in
- 10:00Training starts
- 17:00Training ends
The same timings will run for both days.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Imparture’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
Sean is the Founder and CEO of his own consultancy firm in Bethesda, Maryland. He leads Imparture's marketing and recruitment courses in Washington DC. He has worked on marketing and social media projects large and small for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Heather understands that digital marketing and social media go hand in hand, having quickly discovered the value of both when tasked with giving her employer a Facebook presence eight years ago. Since then, her passion for all things digital has grown. She is now both Owner and Chief Social Strategist of her own company in Washington DC, where she leads Imparture's social media marketing courses.
Your course will be held in one of the locations highlighted below:
This Imparture course will take place at one of locations listed in the map below. All venues are chosen based on their central, easy-to-reach, city locations.
You will receive full confirmation of the course venue location in your welcome email, sent to you prior to the event.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
How many other attendees will there be?
Imparture workshops are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The average number of attendees ranges from 3 - 14 depending on the topic area.
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a laptop or tablet with you to follow along with live examples and log-on to various platforms.
Do I have to wear business attire?
There is no dress code; you can expect a relaxed learning environment.
What communications will I receive before the course?
As soon as you book via our website, the billing contact will receive a website order confirmation. Your order will be reviewed by our Finance team and within 24 hours (Monday - Friday), the billing contact will receive an invoice or credit card receipt, depending on the method of payment selected. Your order will also be reviewed by our Events team and within 24 hours (Monday - Friday), each attendee will receive an email confirming their seat on the upcoming course. Two weeks before the course start date, each attendee will receive a 'welcome' email (for in person training) or 'joining instructions' (for virtual training), along with a couple of reminder emails. This email will confirm the venue address, trainer and any other important information. All emails will come from Imparture's main inbox, so please ensure you add this email address to your safe contacts.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Imparture
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Imparture has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.