Book on this intensive two-day digital marketing training workshop to get fully briefed on the key ingredients that form a successful digital marketing strategy. Gain expert training and guidance from the front-line and best practice insight from recent case study examples. Leave the course with hands-on skills, ready to put your knowledge into play.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Develop a successful digital strategy
Proven strategy frameworks to raise your activity to industry best practice
- Boost the ROI from your campaigns
Conversion rate optimization to maximize results from your digital marketing efforts
- Master Google Analytics
Prove success with advanced metrics and KPIs to track performance
Any successful digital marketing campaign is built on solid foundations, which is why our Digital Marketing Foundation workshop opens with a comprehensive look at both digital marketing and content strategy.
Also learn all about SEO – what it means, how it frequently changes and what to do to improve your search rankings. Tap into the power of social media to amplify your message and continue to make the most of opportunities offered by email marketing.
You’ll also discover how to maximize advertising opportunities, both with Google AdWords and across social media, with strategies, best-practice content guides and more. Also get to grips with Conversion Rate Optimization to drive results to the next level.
Finally, you'll end the course with a clear picture of how to get started measuring your digital campaigns using Google Analytics and the social giants’ own analytics tools, plus discover ways and means of improving results through ongoing testing and other techniques. Sign up now and transform your digital marketing skillset into best in class.
- Business opportunity: Understanding the business opportunities presented by digital marketing
- Strategy framework: Clear framework for developing a coherent plan for your digital marketing
- Goal setting: How to set clear objectives for your digital marketing
- Content: The role of content in a successful digital marketing strategy
- Role of messaging: Understanding the role of messaging in ensuring content delivers desired results
- Storytelling: How to develop narratives and story arcs to trigger higher audience attention and recall
- Relevancy: How to ensure your content personally strikes a chord with your audience
- Maximize shareability: How to focus your efforts on content your audience will want to share
- The sales funnel: Understanding the role of content to help prospects move down the ‘sales funnel’
- Content Marketing Resources: Everything you need to know about what to post, when to post it and how often
- Planning: Developing a successful social strategy for your brand or client
- Platform strategy: How to focus your time across social platforms that best fit your business objectives
- Listening: How to best monitor conversations online and preempt breaking crises
- Community engagement: How to best engage with your community and manage negative comments
- Community growth: Proven techniques for organically growing a targeted community across your platforms
- Facebook: Key information on advertising through Facebook, including targeting advice
- Twitter: Overview of advertising opportunities through Promoted Tweets and Accounts
- LinkedIn: Discover how to advertise to a B2B and B2C audience.
- YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram: Tips and best-practice guidance for producing ads on these media-first platforms
- Business opportunity: Understanding the business opportunities presented by email marketing
- Tactical breakdown: Full checklist of different business outputs that can be delivered with email
- Email marketing strategy: Developing an email marketing strategy that resonates with your subscribers
- Permission marketing: Understanding the dynamics of opt-in marketing
- Customer acquisition: Checklist of different acquisition methods available, across multiple channels
- Email automation: Breakdown of how to create automated email campaigns
- Copywriting and email design: Checklist to up your copywriting game, plus best-practice design guidance
- SEO strategy: Full overview of different structured approaches and their applications
- SEO fundamentals: How search engines work, and what affects your ranking
- Keyword research: Best-practice keyword research & planning advice
- SEO components: Everything you need to know about building a site optimized for SEO
- Link building: Detailed briefing on the science behind link building and SEO
- Google algorithm update: The latest Google algorithm updates and how to plan around them
- Up-to-date insight: Full review of Google AdWords products and developments
- Campaign setup: AdWords campaign structure best practice for top performance
- Search & display network: A decision-making framework for choosing between the search & display network
- Budget allocation: Best practice guidance on setting campaign budgets
- Keyword bidding strategy: How to set keywords bids to best meet your campaign objectives
- Google Quality Score: Clear checklist for improving your Quality Score
- Ad copy best practice: Clear outline of best practice methodology to increase ad click-through rates
- ROI gain: Understanding the business opportunities presented by CRO
- Value proposition optimization: How to improve your value proposition and increase conversion
- Conversion audit: How to audit your website conversions
- A/B testing: Full guidance on how to set-up an A/B testing program
- Configuration: Clear checklist to follow to best configure your account and profiles
- Metrics: Clear guidance on the top metrics to use to track results
- Goal setting: Best-practice guidance on goal-setting to fit with your commercial objectives
- Choose your KPIs: Build a robust measurement framework and understand key principles
- How to measure: Ensure you’re tracking the right metrics from your social campaigns
- Google Analytics: How to configure Google Analytics as part of your social measurement program
- Platform measurement: Comprehensive overview of each social platform’s own built-in analytics tools
- Third-party tools: Discover the best free and paid-for tools for measuring social’s impact
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
Take a look at the next dates coming up:
Complimentary self-service coffee, tea and water will be available throughout the training and a nutritious buffet-style lunch will be provided on both days.
- 09:30Arrival & Check-in
- 10:00Training starts
- 17:00Training ends
The same timings will run for both days.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance. You will also be able to download a badge for use on LinkedIn or Social Media which demonstrates your achievement.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Imparture’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would be recommend Imparture.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
Sean is the Founder and CEO of his own consultancy firm in Bethesda, Maryland. He leads Imparture's marketing and recruitment courses in Washington DC. He has worked on marketing and social media projects large and small for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Your course will be held in one of the locations highlighted below:
This Imparture course will take place at one of locations listed in the map below. All venues are chosen based on their central, easy-to-reach, city locations.
You will receive full confirmation of the course venue location in your welcome email, sent to you prior to the event.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Imparture
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Imparture has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.