Raise your sales strategy to industry best practice by attending this intensive online training course. Get up-to-speed with the latest social media sales developments to maximise your results.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Develop a successful social selling strategy
Learn advanced social selling strategies & benchmark against industry best practice
- Generate hot leads
Gain market-leading understanding of key social selling tools
- Master LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Learn best practice techniques for lead generation and qualification
- Run targeted ad campaigns
Detailed guidance on all social media paid-for sales advertising options
- Get up-to-speed
Learn the latest sites & tools to drive social selling
How it works
Live, trainer-led class
Join a programme of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
This focused online course will take you through the latest hands-on skills for expertly driving sales with social media, featuring advanced techniques to maximise your results.
Tried-and-tested sales strategies for using social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook will be covered in depth. Expert guidance will be offered on utilising the full range of social tools to reach highly targeted prospects. A dedicated, expert focus on LinkedIn will help you get to grips with the multitude of ways it can propel the sales process.
Learn advanced LinkedIn techniques to source leads, qualify prospects and close sales. Packed with best practice examples and in-depth practical advice, the session will provide you with a full understanding of social and its sales opportunity.
You will leave the workshop ready to maximise the opportunity social media presents to fast track the sales process and drive top results.
- Social change: Understanding the industry wide sales shifts being driven by digital & social media
- Sales trends: Detailed look at social media usage trends
- Business benefits: Outlining the commercial benefits of social selling
- Strategy framework: Key elements required to develop an effective social media sales strategy
- The Social Selling Maturity Model: The different phases of social selling strategy development
- Different approaches: Overview of different strategic methodologies at your disposal
- Social media management: Time-saving tools and techniques
- Prospect targeting: How to target platforms that correlate with your ideal sales prospect
- Platform demographics: Detailed overview of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other platforms’ user base
- Segmented target lists: Making the most of demographic search criteria to build your prospect lists
- Referrals: Making use of your extended network to get warm introductions to prospects
- Data append services: Taking an email address or other identifier and adding helpful sales insight
- CRM system link: How to link social media leads with accounts or contacts in your CRM system
- Listening tools: Recommendations on different free and paid-for options to capture buying signals online
- Keywords set-up: Use of highly specific keywords and negative keywords to fine-tune targeting
- Relevancy scoring: Establishing criteria to prioritise lead notification
- Geotargeting: Utilizing tools such as LeadSift and NetBreeze to filter leads by sales territory
- Automation: Identification, retrieval, categorisation, prioritisation and assignment for response
- Twitter search: Identifying sales opportunities live on Twitter
- Twitter advanced search: Making full use of Twitter’s full suite of search parameters
- Twitter advanced search: Making full use of Twitter’s full suite of search parameters
- Keyword refinement: Analysis, experimentation and continuous refinement to optimize search results
- Set-up: Establishing activities or events that precede a buying opportunity
- Full breakdown: VC funding rounds, company acquisition, senior hire, product launch & geographical expansion
- Sales intelligence tools: InsideView, Lattice Engines, OneSource and Zoominfo
- Prospect segmentation: Creating lists to curate & monitor all future activity by these leads
- Hootsuite: How to set up prospect segment watch lists
- Other tools: Understanding the options available from Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot etc.
- Prospect decision-making process: Understanding the role of social content in driving final decision
- Sales content attributes: Research insight into content characteristics that generate action
- Value proposition: How to set a proposition that appeals to your target prospect
- Value proposition canvas: Framework for setting your own content strategy
- Persuasion tactics: Reciprocity, commitment & consistency, consensus, affinity, authority and scarcity
- Content calendar: How to build a working content plan to boost efficiency and drive results
- Content type: How to best plan your mix of copy, image, video and other multimedia content
- Post frequency: Best practice for planning the number of posts per day
- Post scheduling: Priority times to post to maximise engagement
- Maximise effectiveness of your Facebook Page: Turning Likes into prospects
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience on your Facebook Page
- News Feed optimisation: How to maximise visibility in your community’s News Feeds
- Full overview: Detailed guidance on all paid-for advertising options available on Facebook
- Bulls-eye targeting: How to target ads by location, connection, demographic and workplace
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority status updates reach a larger audience
- Copywriting: Draft compelling sales ads that drive click-throughs
- Budgeting: How to plan campaign costs and minimise budget spend
- Company strategy: Developing a coherent strategy of best practice across your employee base
- Network visibility: How to engage a targeted network of contacts on an ongoing basis
- Current contacts: Extend your network easily across your email contacts
- Advanced search: Locate targeted industry professionals to connect with
- Offline marketing: Guidance on publicising your LinkedIn presence offline
- Company engagement: Best practice for engaging companies and spurring them to join your network
- Requests for introductions: Advice on maximizing use of LinkedIn referrals
- Setting up: Establishing a branded LinkedIn Page presence effectively
- Google: Optimising your LinkedIn Page for search engines
- Online video: Integrate video into your Company Page to boost engagement levels
- User accounts: How to manage set-up of personal and company profile accounts for the long-term
- Status updates: Target your updates by company size, industry, job function, seniority or geography
- LinkedIn InMail: How to best use LinkedIn’s email messaging function to engage prospects
- Message content: Topics and message themes to deliver best response
- Event promotion: How to maximise exposure of your sales events across LinkedIn
- Setting up your own LinkedIn Group: Setting a focus, growing a membership, driving discussion
- Joining 3rd-party LinkedIn Groups: Selecting groups to join, starting discussions, gaining visibility
- LinkedIn Pulse: Understand the full workings of LinkedIn’s personalized news service
- LinkedIn algorithm: Understanding how LinkedIn ranks visibility of news stories in contact’s News Feeds
- Full overview: Detailed guidance on all paid-for advertising options available on LinkedIn
- Professional targeting: Target professionals based upon industry field, job title, location and company
- Copywriting: Tried-and-tested techniques for writing compelling ad copy to drive click-throughs
- Split-testing: Best practice for maximising ROI
- Budgeting: Outline of cost structure and tips for minimising spend
- Premium subscriptions: Full overview and recommendations for different levels of signup
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Technical overview on features and advice on whether to sign-up
- Set-up: Effective account strategies for personal and company branding
- Twitter Pages: Maximise effectiveness of your Page; best practice background design; verified accounts
- Building a targeted follower base: How to strategically grow a loyal group of active, engaged followers
- Prospect search: How to find and connect with an audience of high value prospects
- Productivity: Proven time-saving techniques for managing Twitter activity
- Twitter advertising: Full overview of paid-for opportunities
- Video production: How to creatively produce your own online video content
- Organic promotion: Hands-on tips for driving views across the web
- Pay-per-view: Overview of paid opportunities on YouTube and other video-sharing sites
- Managing comments: How to prioritise managing comments and dealing with negative posts
- Branded channels: Creating and customising a branded channel on YouTube
- YouTube insight tool: Detailed overview of YouTube’s self-service analytics and reporting tool
- Social selling results: Tying outcomes to objectives to ascertain success
- Metrics for success: Tried-and-tested metrics for measuring social selling results
- Platform specific: Full overview of free proprietary analytics tools available on all social platforms
- Entire sales funnel: Setting up tagging in your CRM to attribute sales revenue correctly to social efforts
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
The course is split over four 2.5 hour sessions – held on
Tuesdays and Thursdays – running over two weeks.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Imparture playbook library
Free ‘how-to’ reference guides: Six detailed playbooks are sent to all attendees after the course to support key topics covered.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Imparture’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
92% of past attendees would be recommend Imparture.
9/10 Trainer score
An average course rating of 9/10 from Fortune 500 companies.
Our expert trainers score 9.2/10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
Jennifer has worked in media and communications for 11 years and have delivered thousands of hours of training in digital media and social media. From the commercial team at Guardian News & Media to developing educational Imparture curriculum and delivering large scale, national social media campaigns; she combines practical experience with training delivery.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
Will the same trainer be leading each class?
Yes, the same trainer will run each of the classes related to this online course.
When will I receive my log-in details?
You will receive full log-in details and clear step-by-step instructions to join the Online Learning course seven days prior to the first class.
What equipment do I require?
A laptop with browsing capabilities; a webcam and microphone to participate in group exercises.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Do I need to share my video during a class?
You will be able to see your trainer via a video stream, together with most other delegates joining you on the class. However, it is completely up to you as to whether you share your own video.
Tuesdays + Thursdays/ 11:00 IET - 13:30 IET
4 classes in total / 2 weeks of instructor-led learning
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Imparture
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Imparture has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.