Book on this intensive online social media marketing course to take your social marketing to the next level. This is the web’s most extensively honed social media marketing training program, with materials refined from the experience of training over 10,000 delegates.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Develop a successful social media strategy
Proven strategy frameworks to raise your activity to industry best practice
- Content strategy best practice
Grow a targeted and engaged community with the latest content tools and skills
- Advanced measurement techniques
Prove success with advanced metrics and KPIs to track performance
How it works
Live, trainer-led class
Join a program of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
Our carefully crafted social media masterclass is essential for anyone looking to develop their strategy to proven, best-practice levels. Watch your results fly as you discover how to efficiently and effectively leverage social media to push your campaigns into the stratosphere.
Get a strategic overview of your entire social presence, complete with expert advice to help boost your content strategy. Then bring your knowledge bang up to date with the latest expert tips and techniques for all the major networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
This unmissable class is regularly updated with the latest developments and inspiring real-world examples of success. You’ll leave the day one step ahead of the social media pack – so book now!
- Goals and targets: Define your KPIs and goals
- Build your user personas: Target your perfect audience
- Platform selection: Find the social media networks your targets and competitors use
- The right kind of content: Determine the content you need, plus find out when to post it – and how frequently
- Resourcing: Ensure your efforts on social media are adequately resourced
- Reputation, ethics and legalities: Best-practice guidance to ensure you don’t cross any lines and stay within ethical and legal boundaries
- Integrate social into wider plans: How to seamlessly add social to your marketing campaigns
- Focus you time: Make sure your platform strategy fits your marketing objectives
- Build a content calendar: Increase efficiency by developing a content plan
- Content mix: Make sure you’ve the right blend of media content with your copy
- Maximize community engagement: Best-practice to help you plan content creatively
- Post scheduling and frequency: Boost engagement by planning when – and how often – to post each day
- Corporate blogging: Comprehensive overview to help you build a blog: Plan content, grow your network and increase traffic
- Facebook Overview: Key stats about the world’s biggest social media platform, including demographics and users
- Facebook for Business: The business case for setting up a Business Page, plus step-through of how to do so
- Free engagement: How to boost your organic reach despite declining rates, plus learn how algorithm updates affect the visibility of your stories
- Boost traffic and engagement: How to boost your engagement rate with ‘likes’, plus tried-and-tested ways to grow your Facebook Page’s audience
- Irresistible content: Build your brand’s presence with best-practice content tips and techniques
- Facebook tools: Complete overview of the latest tools and changes to help organize your activity on Facebook
- Facebook restrictions: Make sure you stay the right side of Facebook’s guidelines
- Overview: A look at Instagram’s stats, including comparison with Facebook
- New business features: Make use of Instagram’s new Business Pages
- Account setup: Optimize your account and feed to drive results
- Posting photos: Key tips and techniques to maximize effects of platform features including photo filters
- Video on Instagram: Deliver compelling movies with best-practice guidance
- Brand tagging: How to take advantage of Instagram’s photo-tagging features for brands
- New features: Complete rundown of the latest additions to Instagram, including Archive, LIVE, Instagram Stories and more
- Power users: Make use of these influencers to build your own community
- Grow, manage, measure: Essential tips and tools from the experts to boost your presence on Instagram
- Placing ads: Find out the opportunities for – and placement of – advertising in Facebook
- Precision targeting: Complete rundown of targeting options, from workplace and demographic to location and keyword
- Budgeting tips: Tips and tactics to maximize your budget through smart bidding, when to use CPC versus CPM and more
- Design and content tips: Creative guidance to ensure your ads leap out from the page
- Facebook Audiences: Target the right people through the use of audiences including custom and lookalike.
- Advertize on Instagram: Creative tips, techniques and guidance to help sell through Instagram
- Measure results: Run-through of audience engagement measurement tools
- The case for YouTube: The benefits of using YouTube over other video channels, including key stats
- YouTube Channel: How to set up and customize your branded video channel
- Content creation: Best-practice guide to producing your own video content
- Latest updates: New features like YouTube Live and VR180 examined
- Drive views across the web: Promote your channel organically
- YouTube Advertising: Run-through of how to place ads on YouTube
- Algorithm updates: Understand the impact of recent changes to Twitter’s timeline plus anticipate future algorithm updates
- Customize profile: Make your profile do its job with expert help
- Stand out from the crowd: Make use of media and hashtags to boost your tweets’ reach
- Grow a committed, targeted following: Best-practice guidance on strategy to follow to build a loyal and engaged army of followers
- Choose the right tools: Cut through the numerous free and paid-for Twitter tools to select those that will be of most use
- Advertising on Twitter: Latest tips and techniques on making best use of Twitter’s advertising tools
- Coherent profile strategy: Ensure your employees follow best-practice guidance when developing their personal profiles
- Build your network: How to best connect with both your existing contacts as well as targeted industry professionals
- Targeted status updates: Make sure your posts reach the right audience with LinkedIn’s wide array of targeting tools
- LinkedIn InMail: How to engage with people outside your network with LinkedIn’s paid messaging tool
- Build a LinkedIn Community: Run-through of LinkedIn Groups with tips and tricks to developing your own successful, engaged community
- LinkedIn Pages: Boost the reach and effectiveness of your company presence
- Advertising on LinkedIn: Thorough look at all paid advertising opportunities
- Key information: The latest stats, including demographics, and best-practice examples from top brands
- Business tips and techniques: Complete rundown of business accounts
- Content auditing: Perform a visual audit to determine what best to share
- Boost website traffic: How to use Pinterest to drive relevant audiences to your website
- Feature overview: Detailed look at Rich and Promoted Pins, plus Lens and Collaborative Boards
- Latest updates: Complete look at Snapchat including the latest – and planned – platform changes
- Brand engagement: How to use Snapchat to promote your business – including advertising
- Feature overview: Key elements like Snap Maps and geo-filters explained
- Build a targeted audience: Best-practice guidance for engaging through Snapchat
- Technical overview: Discover the benefits of outreaching and how to engage with bloggers
- Influencers: Best-practice guidance to choose the right bloggers to promote your products, plus how to manage individual campaigns
- Choosing metrics: Proven metrics to provide an accurate indicator of performance
- Google Analytics: How to track page views and web traffic using its advanced tools
- Platform tools: How to use each social platform’s own measurement tools to track success
- More measuring options: Expert advice on free third-party tools to track activity on social media
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
Take a look at the next dates coming up:
The course is split over four 2.5 hour sessions – held on
Tuesdays and Thursdays – running over two weeks.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Imparture’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would recommend Imparture.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
Alex has been training businesses and marketers since 2011 for Constant Contact, SCORE, Microsoft and more. He has trained over 6000 people so far. Alex takes his drive for digital marketing to the classroom where he continues to help businesses grow.
David runs a fast growing digital marketing agency in Philadelphia. His passion for media has attracted Fortune 500 companies, Universities and more. David has a natural gift to teach and is energized by people getting an understanding of media.
Sam is a social media speaker, trainer and strategist. For the past seven years she’s worked as a speaker for large events such as The Big Social Media Conference and the Social Media Summit. Sam delivers Imparture’s public workshops on social media recruitment and marketing in Manchester. She also provides online training for our delegates across the UK and US.
Sonja Crystal Williams
Sonja is the Co-Founder and Director of Marketing of a digital marketing firm, a role she has held since 2008. She helps Atlanta’s business community develop integrated marketing and social media campaign strategies that provide real results.
Candice DeRiso is a content marketing strategist, storyteller, and business owner. Her focus is on empowering others through trainings and consulting in customer relationship management, content creation, market research, and marketing strategy.
Andrew McCauley is the original Social Media Bloke. Named as #17 "Most Influential Social Media Marketer" by BuzzSumo in Nov, 2016, one of the top 100 Most Influential Twitter Users by Forbes and is an Amazon best Selling Author.
Daphne began teaching Imparture's courses in New York before relocating to Dallas. She is a social media consultant who has over five years of training, coaching and workshop experience. As a lead trainer for Imparture, Daphne teaches our marketing and recruitment courses in Dallas and New York.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Will the same trainer be leading each class?
Yes, the same trainer will run each of the classes related to this online course.
When will I receive my log-in details?
You will receive full log-in details and clear step-by-step instructions to join the Online Learning course seven days prior to the first class.
Do I need to share my video during a class?
You will be able to see your trainer via a video stream, together with most other delegates joining you on the class. However, it is completely up to you as to whether you share your own video.
What equipment do I require?
A laptop with browsing capabilities; a webcam and microphone to participate in group exercises.
Tuesdays + Thursdays/ 11:00 IET - 13:30 IET
4 classes in total / 2 weeks of instructor-led learning
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Imparture
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Imparture has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.