Book on this intensive two-day workshop to get fully briefed on the key ingredients that form a successful digital marketing strategy. Gain expert guidance from the front-line and best practice insight from recent case study examples. Leave the session with hands-on skills, ready to put your knowledge into play.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Develop a successful digital strategy
Proven strategy frameworks to raise your activity to industry best practice
- Boost the ROI from your campaigns
Conversion rate optimization to maximize results from your digital marketing efforts
- Master Google Analytics
Prove success with advanced metrics and KPIs to track performance
How it works
Live, trainer-led class
Join a program of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
Gain everything you need to transform your digital marketing campaigns to the next level with this essential online class. Master your overall strategy as well as deliver more compelling content. Discover how to use SEO to boost your search rankings, amplify your message with social media and continue to benefit from the reliable opportunities offered by email.
Also maximize advertising opportunities with Google AdWords and across social media, and boost results further with Content Rate Optimization tips and techniques. End the course with a clear picture of how to measure success across social media and with Google Analytics.
- Benefits to your business: Discover how digital marketing provides new business opportunities
- Develop a coherent plan: Build a clear framework to underpin your digital marketing strategy
- Set clear objectives: Provide focused goals for your digital marketing
- Content’s critical role: How it’s an essential plank in any successful digital marketing campaign
- Messaging: Gain clear understanding into its role in delivering success
- Storytelling: Expert tips and techniques to capture – and hold on to – your audience’s attention through building narratives and story arcs
- Strike the right chord: How to make sure your content is relevant and resonates with your audience
- Amplify your message: Maximize your content’s reach by giving it the ‘shareability’ touch
- The sales funnel: Discover the critical part content can play in helping to close the deal with your prospects
- What, when and how much to post: Find out which content marketing resources can help your content flow optimally
- Strategic approach: Complete overview of the different structured SEO strategies and when to use them
- SEO primer: Find out what drives your search engine ranking and how they work
- Find the best keywords: Expert tips to help you plan and research the best keywords
- Build a site for SEO: All the critical components you need to optimize your website for search engines
- Link building: Complete overview of how SEO and link building go together
- Stay on top of Google: How to plan for and adapt to the latest Google algorithm changes
- Preparation: Get your tactics spot on by developing a successful plan
- Choose the right platforms: Determine the best social fit for your brand or client with a strategy that focuses attention in the right places
- Social listening: Discover how to monitor and improve your reputation on social media
- Active engagement: Build a community organically and find out how to best engage with it – including how to manage negative situations
- Paid boost: Supplement organic growth by leveraging the best paid-for options to boost your community further
- Business prospects: Discover how email marketing remains a key part of any digital marketing program
- Checklist of opportunities: Tactical breakdown of what email can deliver
- Email marketing strategy: Find out which tactics to employ to engage and delight your subscribers
- Opt-in marketing: Best-practice guidance on the dynamics of permissions-based marketing
- Acquiring new customers: Complete breakdown of the channels and acquisition methods available through email
- Automate your campaigns:Discover how to introduce automation into your email marketing
- Up your content game: Expert tips and techniques to improve your copywriting and email design to best-practice levels
- Latest updates: Complete review of Google AdWords products and developments
- Structure your campaign: Best-practice AdWords campaign setup for maximum returns
- Search or Display: Choose the right network for your campaign using a smart decision-based framework
- Budget appropriately: Expert advice for settings the right budget for your campaign
- Keyword bids: Develop the best keyword-bidding strategy to match your campaign targets
- Quality Score checklist: Improve your Google Quality Score
- Write successful ad copy: Increase ad click-through rates with a clear outline of which methodologies work best
- Facebook: Best-practice targeting advice to maximize your results on the world’s biggest social media platform
- Twitter: How to get noticed through Promoted Tweets and Accounts
- LinkedIn: Expert advice for targeting its users on B2B and B2C levels
- Media-friendly platforms: Everything you need to know about advertising on Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Business opportunity: Discover how CRO can increase ROI
- Increase conversions: Optimize your value proposition to boost returns
- Audit website conversions: Review your site’s performance
- A/B testing: Experiment and measure results with a split-testing program
- Account setup: Complete guide to Google Analytics account and profile configuration
- Metrics: Choose the best metrics to track campaign performance
- Goal setting: Pick the right targets to fit your business objectives
- Choose your KPIs: Understand KPI fundamentals and build a robust measurement framework
- Metric selection: How to measure your social campaigns
- Integrate Google Analytics: Best-practice guidance for setting it up to measure social performance
- Native measurement: Make use of each platform’s own analytics tools
- Third-party tools: Extend and deepen measuring insights through the best free and paid-for tools
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
The course is split over four 2.5 hour sessions – held on Tuesdays and Thursdays – running over two weeks.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance. You will also be able to download a badge for use on LinkedIn or Social Media which demonstrates your achievement.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Imparture’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would be recommend Imparture.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
Sean is the Founder and CEO of his own consultancy firm in Bethesda, Maryland. He leads Imparture's marketing and recruitment courses in Washington DC. He has worked on marketing and social media projects large and small for entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Andy is a renowned trainer, coach & speaker. He runs a digital media agency, leading a team with unique experience in digital marketing and intelligence. Andy delivers Imparture’s Social Media, Digital Marketing and Google Analytics Training Courses. A lead trainer for Imparture, Andy has proven his ability to provide outstanding Imparture training courses and consistently receives top scores and feedback from our delegates.
Jacqueline is an International Business and Digital Marketing Consultant who founded her own company in 2012. As a Lead Trainer for Imparture, she leads Imparture's workshops in marketing and recruitment in New York, as well as our online recruitment classes.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Will the same trainer be leading each class?
Yes, the same trainer will run each of the classes related to this online course.
When will I receive my log-in details?
You will receive full log-in details and clear step-by-step instructions to join the Online Learning course seven days prior to the first class.
Do I need to share my video during a class?
You will be able to see your trainer via a video stream, together with most other delegates joining you on the class. However, it is completely up to you as to whether you share your own video.
What equipment do I require?
A laptop with browsing capabilities; a webcam and microphone to participate in group exercises.
Tuesdays + Thursdays/ 11:00 IET - 13:30 IET
4 classes in total / 2 weeks of instructor-led learning
Money Back Guarantee
7 day money-back guarantee on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
Rated "Excellent" on TrustPilot by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Imparture
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Imparture has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.